This site was begun in 2003 as a means of compiling an accurate historical and statistical record of the men's basketball program in advance of the 100th anniversary of the program during the 2006-07 season. It continues as an online archive of these statistics with additional feature content meant to further illustrate the history students have built over the years. This is their story.
- Dates and locations for all games played by GU since it began basketball;
- A complete list of over 500 men who have played on the varsity
- Bios of all former players, head coaches, and Hall of Fame recipients
- Details on the freshman/reserve teams prior to 1981
- Extended research into the history of the Big East conference
The story of a Hoya, a Hall of Famer, and a global humanitarian: Dikembe Mutombo (I'91, H'10)